We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same from our users. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, we encourage you to follow the procedure outlined below to submit a valid DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) notice.
Please note that we may share your DMCA notice, including your contact information, with the person or entity that posted the allegedly infringing content.
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works are affected, a representative list of such works.
- Identify the content on our website that you believe infringes the copyrighted work, including enough detail so that we can locate it on the site.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
Send the DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Please allow us a reasonable amount of time to investigate and take appropriate action upon receiving your DMCA notice. We will make every effort to respond to and resolve valid claims of copyright infringement promptly.
Please be aware that knowingly misrepresenting that material or activity is infringing may subject you to liability for damages under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you are still determining whether the material available on our website infringes your copyright, we recommend consulting with a legal professional before filing a DMCA notice.